If something about your relationship with your partner scares you and you need to talk, please call:
Our 24 HOUR HOTLINE (903) 893 – 5615 or toll free at 1-800-259-3909
Until the violence stops, the Crisis Center Hotline will continue to answer one call at a time.
- To provide emergency shelter, crisis intervention, counseling and support services to women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and sexual assaults.
- To create public awareness about the devastating consequences of domestic violence and sexual assault.
The Crisis Center is open around-the-clock for victims and their children who need help. Through counseling, we assist with…
- Understanding the variety of lifestyle options to meet different needs.
- Obtaining legal and medical assistance.
- Assistance in locating housing and employment.
- Advocacy and support.
- Engaging children in activities to improve their self-esteem and educational development.
This web site is funded in part through a grant from the Criminal Justice Division of the Texas Office of the Governor. Neither the Office of the Governor nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, policies, and any services or tools provided.